V/F is abbreviated from voltage/frequency. V/F control is an induction motor control method which ensures the output voltage proportional with the frequency, so it maintains a constant motor flux, preventing weak magnetic and magnetic saturation phenomenon from happening.
V/F control principle is to produce a circuit called voltage-controller oscillator with oscillator frequency. It is a voltage-dependent capacitance, when subjected to a change in voltage, its capacity will change, and then the change in capacity will cause changes in the oscillation frequency, resulting in variable frequency. This controlled frequency is used to control the frequency of the output voltage, in order to achieve speed changes of the controlled electric motors.
3-Phase Inverter with V/f Control Closed Loop Control
1. Complete Simulink File (.slx & .mdl)
2. Satisfactory Results
3. Universal Design (Accept All inputs)
4. Can Take Case Studies
5. Operates on All MATLAB Version
6. Easy to Understand all blocks
7. Can take waveforms & readings
8. Instruction Manual
9. Technical Helpline Number
10. Digital Files (Access Anywhere)